Saxton Saw Blades
Saxton saw blades have been a bit of new development for me. Before discovering Saxton blades I used CMT circular saw blades but after installing a Saxton TCT Professional circular saw blade on my Dewalt Radial Arm Saw I am very happy with the result. The blade has been used for over 4 months on a daily basis cutting new seasoned Oak and the wear is Negligible.
The blade in question is the Saxton 10” 250mm 60 tooth TCT Professional costing just over 30euros.
Specification of the TCT25060TPRO
- The professional range blades have harder, German-made Tungsten Carbide Tips for longer life. Specially designed anti-vibration slots enable smooth running, easy handling and less noise
- Suitable for cutting hardwood, softwood, particle board, MDF, plywood and much more
- Tooth Configuration: (ATB) Alternate Top Bevel – Body Thickness: 2.2mm – Kerf: 2.9mm
- Blade Diameter: 250mm – Bore size: 30mm (16, 20, 25 and 25.4mm reduction rings included) – Teeth: 60
- For use with corded and cordless circular saws. Compatible with Festool, Evolution, Bosch, Makita, Dewalt etc
Supplied by Saxton
So far the TCT seem to fare better than the Orange CMT which was my first choice. If this Saxton blade carries on surprising me I will consider the Saxton brand of sawblades my blade of choice based on the quality of cut, durability and price.
the links to products in this blog go to Amazon and if you buy we get a small commission.